Skip to content
- A US based 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Humanitarian and all-volunteer.
- Formed 5 years ago by a group of Rotarians who saw the opportunity to help prevent and cure disease by promoting Rotary club-sponsored telemedicine projects
- Works with Dr. James K. Gude to build an international network of doctors that provides continuing medical education and remote consults
- We have a board of directors with 11 members from 6 Rotary clubs
- We currently have 12 telemedicine projects in 11 countries –5 countries in Africa, 4 countries in Asia and 2 countries in the Caribbean